Today's Phishing experience is brought to you by 'Not from AusPost'.
Let's work through the highlighted fields to show why this is a 'fake' email and deserves nothing but the delete key:
1. Domain Name of the sender is shown as @victorb.net
2. Subject tell us the package is 'ready for pickup'
3. But, the email says 'bring your packet to you'
4. The verify address points to this website '---.victorb.net/analyticsiqpeze/redirect/---'
5. The To: address is from one of our former company names
6. Actual Domain Name of the Sender is @regulargonzalez.com
7. High Fail
Send emails like this straight to the bit bucket (i.e. delete it)
If you are receiving lots of SPAM or Phishing emails and require assistance call us on 1300 872727 or visit our contacts page.