Cloud and infrastructure
Move your IT to ‘the cloud’ and save money. Your business has freedom and flexibility to quickly access programs, data, software and applications over the internet – and, with a pay-as-you-go service, you’ll pay only for what you use.
Cloud Computing Services available, include:
- Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) – your desktop goes where you go – anywhere; software is delivered to all of your users, wherever they are located, giving them virtually the same experience as they would get in-house
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) – scalable infrastructure – including servers, networks, security and disk space – is provided as a virtual resource, allowing you to add or remove resources in line with changing workloads
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) – applications, including Antivirus and Hosted Email, are provided on a subscription bases, allowing you to use, and pay for, only as much as you need
The IT Agency manage all servers, storage, backups, operating system, security and system administration, providing a secure, full-featured and hassle-free IT solution, inclusive of all operating costs.
Some of the benefits of Cloud Computing, include:
- Business continuity – cloud services typically include multiple-redundancy levels of backup, including data-centre to data-centre, disk to disk, disk to tape and tape to offsite
- Collaboration – access the latest communication and collaboration tools, enabling employees and contractors to fully access emails, share calendars, upload and share files
- Flexibility – streamline IT management and costs with control over how much you use, and when; optimise performance and improve forecasting of future usage
- Remote working – freedom to work from home, onsite with your customers, travelling or in the office – using business-grade applications
- Resources – immediate access to servers, remote desktops, hardware, storage, backup and software applications as-needed
- Scalability – quickly scale operational needs and data storage capacity up, or down, as business circumstances change; easily create a new office or add staff to an existing one
- Up-to-date – hardware and software is always up-to-date when you utilise cloud servers or desktops, and your cloud desktop can be accessed from iOS or Android devices whenever you’re on the move; cloud desktop provides most common business applications and many specific line-of-business applications